Shipments and returns
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times. Orders will be placed separately to reduce custom fees.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging.
All orders are sent for dispatch within 3 business days after the order is placed and complete payment is received. This process will be completed at warehouse which implies in taking an an additional 2–4 business days.
Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.
International delivery usually takes about 20–35 business days. South America orders usually take between 30-47 business days. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 25 business days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
Shipping time does not include Holiday Days, so be patience
- If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the items, we accept returns and exchanges within 7 days after you receive your item and you will undertake the return shipping cost, we will process your return request within 2-5 days after we receive the returned item.
- The buyer should make sure that the items returned are in their original conditions. If the items are damaged or lost when they are returned, the buyer will be responsible for such damage or loss, and we will not give the buyer a full refund. The buyer should try to file a claim with the logistic company to recover the cost of damage or loss.
- The buyer will be responsible for the shipping fees to return the items.
Customs & import taxes
- Orders may need to clear customs in your country.
- Please check if your order will incur additional import duties, taxes or other customs related charges.
- If your country is quite strict on the tariffs,when you place an order, you'd best to tell us what value is ok to write on the package,otherwise, we will not take any Responsibility for the tariffs and charges.
- Import duties, taxes or other customs charges will be collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
- Suppliers are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
- Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade. We sincerely hope that you do not use additional import costs or customs clearance delays as a reason for requesting refunds or leaving negative feedback.